Bridges were sliding and rolling near State Highway 266 over Holbrook and Ft. Lyon Canals this weekend, as Jacobs Engineering, Kiewit Construction and the Colorado Department of Transportation cooperated in an innovative project for replacing bridges with less inconvenience for travelers.
Feb. 18, 2013 3:23 p.m.
More Photo Galleries
- Top Stories
- USDA announces farm payments scheduled to resume
- Lawmakers relaunch Farm Bill
- CRP sign-up begins
- National Junior Shorthorn offers leadership opportunities
- Drought drags down wheat tour estimate
- Magnuson named Outstanding CattleWoman of the Year
- Next volley over meat labels due soon
- Two positive trichomoniasis cases in Colorado
- Horse owners warned about equine health concerns
- Wool collection date set
- Snowy spring raising hopes
- Read more top stories